Monday, October 5, 2015

October 5-9

This week we will not be having school on Friday. The teachers will be at a meeting in Visalia.

The end of the quarter is this Friday. All grades will be updated this weekend. If you see any problems please let me know if you have any questions or problems. Yes, I am human and even teachers make mistakes :)

Spelling - we will only have spelling this week and no vocabulary since it is a short week
Reading - the patchwork quilt
We will have spelling and reading comprehension test on Thursday
Math- test ch2 Wednesday. This chapter is on regrouping. We have done a review sheet in class today and tomorrow we will do another. It will be sent home to be signed and gone over with a parent
SS- we will have a test on chapter 2 Thursday
Religion - we are learning more about our Mother Mary
science- Chapter 2 on animals

Thank you for the wonderful class gift. I enjoyed reading the card from all the students.

We will be going to a community prayer service at the Hampshire and brookdale on Friday October 16th. I am still in need of one driver. I have sent home a note for the drivers I do have but if for any reason you are not signed up and are available please let me know. As we stand a few students will have to stay behind.

Thanks again for your continued support this school year.

No comments: